Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
AGGIUNGI AL PREVENTIVO
Compact, lightweight, and versatile, the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II from Canon is a standard zoom offering a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range. One aspherical element is featured in the lens design and helps to control spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for consistent sharpness and clarity. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy in all lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, a Micro Motor autofocus system delivers quick focusing performance and a minimum focusing distance of 9.8" is available at all focal lengths for close-up shooting.
- Compact standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs, and offers a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain sharpness and clarity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A Micro Motor autofocus system provides quick focusing performance and a dedicated AF/MF switch allows for quick switching between auto and manual focusing methods.
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.8" is available throughout the zoom range for working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded six-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.