Sony FE 135mm f/1.8 GM
AGGIUNGI AL PREVENTIVO
Prized for its ability to isolate focus, the FE 135mm f/1.8 GM from Sony is a medium telephoto prime characterized by a bright and sophisticated design. Perfect for portraiture, this lens also excels in close-range sports shooting and as a unique focal length for landscape subjects. Its G Master design prioritizes both sharpness and bokeh quality and the lens also sports fast autofocus capabilities and a durable build quality.
Fast Design and Advanced Optics
- As part of Sony's esteemed G Master series, this lens is designed to achieve notably high resolution and sharpness through the correction of a wide variety of spherical and chromatic aberrations.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers a wealth of control over focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- One XA element is incorporated into the optical design, which features superior surface precision for effective control over astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other spherical aberrations.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are featured in the lens design and help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
Fast and Accurate AF
- XD Linear Motor system and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- Minimum focusing distance of just 2.3' renders a 0.25x maximum magnification for working with close-up subjects.
- Two customizable focus hold buttons are present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
Weather-Sealed Construction and Intuitive Handling
- Physical aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Fluorine-coated front element resists dust, moisture, and fingerprints and is easy to clean.