Sony XDCA-FS7 Extension Unit for PXW-FS7 and PXW-FS7M2
ADD TO LIST
The Sony XDCA-FS7 Extension Unit attaches to the back of your PXW-FS7 or PXW-FS7M2 via a MultiPin connector, adding additional I/O and enabling RAW data output for recording 12-bit 4K/2K RAW footage to compatible external recorders. The unit also features built-in Apple ProRes encoding for recording 1080p ProRes 422 video to an XQD card in the camera. Additionally, the Extension Unit adds Timecode and Genlock connectors for multi-camera operation, as well as a V-Mount battery connector. A 4-pin XLR DC power input and 4-pin Hirose DC power output are also provided.
Note: RAW recording requires the HXR-IFR5 Interface Unit and a compatible recorder.
- MultiPin connector for cable-free attachment to camera
- Enables 12-bit RAW data output to Sony's optional AXS-R5 recorder (in combination with the optional HXR-IFR5 Interface Unit) or compatible third party RAW recorder
- 4K RAW up to 59.94p (1 to 60 fps Slow and Quick Motion)
- 2K RAW up to 59.94p (240 fps and 120 fps Slow Motion)
- Built-in Full HD ProRes encoding for recording 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes HQ up to 29.97p to an XQD card in the FS7
- Genlock and Timecode I/O for multi-camera operation
- REC Tally indicator
- Attachment for powering camera from a V-Mount battery
- 4-pin XLR power input
- 4-pin Hirose power output