ZEISS Planar T* 50mm F/1.4 ZF.2
AGGIUNGI AL PREVENTIVO
for NIKON Mount
A classic focal length and a classic design, the Nikon F-mount Planar T* 50mm f/1.4 ZF.2 from ZEISS is a normal-length prime ideal for working with most subjects. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field for using selective focus. The Planar type optical concept is a tried-and-true design that yields consistently high sharpness throughout the focusing range with even illumination throughout the aperture range. Also, a T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy.
- Normal-length prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Planar optical design affords high sharpness and consistent performance throughout the focusing range to suit photographing at a wide range of imaging scales.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 1.5'.
- All-metal lens barrel and mount offers high durability and rigidity.
- A nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus techniques.